Released as pro-dubbed cassette C45
AAX-121 | Limited Edition of 121 copies
More info: aurisapothecary.org/releases/aax-121-alder-glade-exordium/
Hailing from the continent down under, ALDER GLADE is a solo black metal act from Australia whose work could equally be described as emerging from the metaphorical “down under,” a dark and desolate forest which reeks of evil and isolation. Over the course of his 2 debut demos, ALDER GLADE creates passages of grinding black metal, eerie symphonies, and an organic sense of acoustic folk melodies. Exordium collects these first 2 demos and delivers them on a single hi-fi Chrome+ cassette inside a deluxe metal tin plus art/lyric booklet.
In a genre that often lacks discernible characteristics, ALDER GLADE manages to remain entirely memorable through dynamic movements of bleak unrest and overt triumph, delivered in a strange yet appropriate fidelity which merely adds to the unique sound that is ALDER GLADE.
– Square metal tins with full color artwork printed on transparent labels
– Pro-dubbed Chrome+ tape stock in black shells with silver imprinting
– 12 page b/w booklet printed on grey cardstock
– Mini cork-top vial with alder wood ash
– Mini alder pine cone branch